Custom Search

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND IELTS ,TOEFL PREPARATIONS SERIES BY AR BHATTI.



[Audio CD] Barron Passkey iBT 2CDs MP3 audio

This shorter version of Barron’s full-size TOEFL iBT test prep manual has also been thoroughly revised to prepare students for the new internet-based test. It presents three model TOEFL iBTs, all with explanations or example answers. The author also provides an overview of the new test format and extensive test-taking advice. The audio CDs present audio prompts for the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections in the book’s practice tests.This compact version of Barron’s latest full-size TOEFL iBT manual includes a review of academic skills (note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing) and review chapters covering every section of the test. It also presents three TOEFL iBT model tests with explanations or example answers for all questions. In addition, you will find practice for the academic skills tested on the TOEFL. The enclosed audio compact disks present audio prompts for the Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections for two of the model tests.

Download Links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/415609/Barron_Passkey_iBT_2cd__MP3_audio.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/415610/Barron_Passkey_iBT_2cd__MP3_audio.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/415611/Barron_Passkey_iBT_2cd__MP3_audio.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/440020/Barron_Passkey_iBT_2cd__MP3_audio.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/440021/Barron_Passkey_iBT_2cd__MP3_audio.part5.rar
Password: Qprett@linx-lunx

LANGMaster Education 19 CD

LANGMaster Education 19 CD

LANGMaster English Reading Courses + Dictionary (13 x CD-ROM) : English language "cookbook" for beginners.
LANGMaster English in Action - Videocourses (4 x CD-ROM):English with WORLD famous personalities!
LANGMaster English TOEFL® (2 x CD-ROM) : The answer for success at the TOEFL® exam.
LANGMaster English Reading Courses + Dictionary
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Platform: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Intranet
Localizations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese (Brazilian, European), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Vietnamese
LANGMaster COURSES are adapted from the popular Heinemann Readers. These textbooks are designed for English students from beginner to intermediate level. They
provide an authentic English context and help improve the fluency and accuracy of your English.
Collins COBUILD Student's Dictionary - The only completely recorded multimedia monolingual English dictionary. You can listen to selected text read by native English
speakers. It helps you practice your pronunciation. All the headwords including examples of usage, inflected and derived forms are recorded by professional speakers.
Highlited Features - Dictionary:
283,000 recorded words
50 hours of speech
40,000 definitions, 30,000 examples
Grammar notes, examples, inflected and derived forms, explanations, phrases, phrasal verbs
All entries spoken by native English speakers
Search by entry, grammatical form or phrase
RE-WISE method
Highlighted Features - Courses:
Full story
Useful words
Practice with the story
Voice recording & play back
Integrated skills READING, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING
Interactive exercises
Full color illustrations
20 types of educational activities
Contextual link into the Collins COBUILD Student’s Dictionary
LANGMaster COURSES are enhanced with a number of multimedia features that ordinary books do not have - texts accompanied by sound, interactive exercises,
a storybook cinema, and a number of full color illustrative pictures.
Beginner Level
This level is intended for those students, who are able to use simple sentences in the present or past tense and who have at least a passive knowledge of forming questions
and negatives in English. The courses are also suitable for children (10 years or older), for whom a picture dictionary with some basic words is available. For easier
understanding the texts and exercises are accompanied by many illustrations. Contains: The Long Tunnel (John Milne), The Garden (Elizabeth Laird), Dangerous Journey
(Alwyn Cox), Rich Man Poor Man (T.C. Jupp).
Elementary Level
This level is intended for students, who are familiar with the basic grammar and vocabulary but their knowledge is mostly passive – they have problems understanding native
speakers and they recall needed words with difficulty. The course will improve their listening comprehension and pronunciation and will activate and expand their vocabulary.
Contains: The Stranger (Norman Whitney), Room 13 and Other Ghost Stories (M.R. James), The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde), Riders of the Purple Sage (Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle).
Intermediate Level
This level is intended for students, who have been learning English for a number of years. They have a large vocabulary and a good knowledge of grammar, but they
are still not satisfied with their ability. They are not comfortable making phone calls in English and they need to get the language under their skin. The native speakers in the
recordings speak more quickly and the texts are more complicated. Contains: The Sign of Four (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), Dracula (Bram Stoker), The Speckled Band and
Other Stories (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), The Woman Who Disappeared (Philip Prowse).
LangMaster English in Action 4CD
English with WORLD famous personalities!
The English in Action edition focuses on listening and comprehension skills. It uses live videotape recordings of interviews as seen on the British Satellite TV station SKY
NEWS. It is real English with nothing added or taken away. Listening to, and studying these interviews is an ideal preparation for listening to radio broadcasts or watching
TV programs in English. Listening to English speakers from all walks of life will improve your comprehension and confidence and help you build conversation skills. In the
English in Action titles, you will meet a lot of interesting people and find that learning can be both entertaining and didactic. The English in Action Series has already been
localized into 12 major languages.
Just imagine that while watching a video in a foreign language you can…
* Read what is being said on screen...
* Stop and analyze any phrase or new word...
* Listen to each word or phrase over and over again...
* Record your voice and then compare it to the original word or phrase ...
* Listen to the phrase, write it down, and let the computer correct your spelling...
You will listen to and learn a language as it is really spoken by your favorite film star, by famous writers and politicians, or by leading businessmen and pop stars. You can
listen to and watch e.g. Jackie Collins discussing her latest novel, Bill Clinton expressing his vision for the future, Peter Sutherland debating business strategy, Kim
Basinger talking about her life or even Bill Gates speaking about interactive multimedia.
The latest member of the English in Action Series family is The ROYAL FAMILY. Learn English from the members of the British Royal Family – Queen Elizabeth II and her
husband, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Princess Anne and Diana Princess of Wales. Learn about important events and experiences of their lives, like for example Trooping
the Colour, Royal Garter Procession and Queen Mother's Birthday.
LANGMaster English TOEFL
Number of CD-ROMs: 2
Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Platform: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Intranet
Localizations: Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese
Product description:
The answer for success at the TOEFL® exam
The LANGMaster TOEFL® consists of two CD-ROMs – The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Preparation Course and The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Practice Tests. Each title is based on best-selling TOEFL® material published by the UK-based publishing house Macmillan Heinemann ELT. They are suitable for both in-class and self-study.
These courses will help you improve your knowledge of English and bring it to the level necessary to study at American Universities and elsewhere. They will also help you assess your knowledge and identify your weak areas. The courses include not only practice exams, but also complete grammar review and exercises focused on listening and reading comprehension. You will not only improve your grammar and vocabulary but also learn important strategies that will help you to succeed in TOEFL® exam.
The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® is not only a set of practice tests, it is a complete solution for students preparing for the TOEFL® exam. You can work through all the tests under the same conditions as during the real exam, including time pressure. You can see your score immediately after completing a test, review your mistakes and study the correct answers and their explanations. On the basis of your completed tests an Intelligent Personal Planner will design your Personal Plan, suggesting areas of study. The Practice Tests will help you eliminate your weaknesses in areas which could otherwise bring down your TOEFL® score. The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Practice Tests are linked to the Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Preparation Course through the Personal Plan. There is a Notebook with a diary that enables you to take notes. The notes are then sorted and can be searched according to various criteria. The notes can also be recalled by a date on which they were created. Several users can work with the application at the same time, each of them working with their own Personal Plan for the TOEFL® exam.
Extra Facilities:
Personal Plan
The Intelligent Personal Planner is a unique feature in the program, which will help you find the weaker areas in your English and allow you to concentrate on them.
On the basis of completed tests the Intelligent Personal Planner will design your Personal Plan, suggesting areas of necessary improvement. The Personal Plan will help you eliminate weaknesses that could bring down your TOEFL ® score. The Personal Plan is divided into the same sections as the real TOEFL® test (Listening Comprehension, Structure and Written Expression and Reading Comprehension). The Personal Planner prioritizes the sections according to your performance (the weakest sections in will be first on the list).
Working with the plan is very simple. Start with a diagnostic test from The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Preparation Course. Then follow directions from the Assistant who will guide you through the checkpoints. Each checkpoint in your plan includes theory (grammar explanations and recommendations) and practice exercises. The Personal Planner cooperates with the Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Practice Tests - all the tests from this title will interact with your Personal Plan.
Notebook
The Notebook lets you take and sort your own notes you take during the course and other LANGMaster titles. You can take independent notes or attach notes to individual pages (screens) from the LANGMaster applications. Another important component of the Notebook is the Diary. It enables you to schedule chosen notes to be recalled on a specific date.
The Assistant
The Assistant will guide you throughout the course. He will monitor your improvement and guide you from task to task suggesting tests and exercises. He will evaluate your answers and help you follow your TOEFL Personal Plan.
Highlighted Features:
The LANGMaster TOEFL® materials provide a total solution for students' preparation for the TOEFL® examination through a series of interactive tests with diagnostic feedback.
The pioneering "dual publishing" approach is used which among other things makes possible a regular update of data using the Internet.
The student can sit each of the tests under the same conditions as those of a real examination, including time stress and test score evaluation.
Based on the student's actual performance in the tests taken, an Intelligent Personal Planner draws the student's attention to his or her individual weaknesses and suggests checkpoint texts for further study and exercises for remedial action – a process which leads to enhanced scoring in future tests.
An integral 'Notebook' feature acts not simply as location for notes but provides a forum for individual planned learning.
The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Preparation Course includes:
A complete diagnostic test
Two complete practice tests
68 checkpoints with practice exercises for each TOEFL skill
Checkpoint tests for each TOEFL exam section
Additional listening, grammar and vocabulary sections for extra practice
The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Practice Tests includes:
Five complete practice tests
Test-taking strategies
Annotated answers to all tests
Pass to run CD : langmaster

Download links:
LANGMaster English Reading Courses + Dictionary
vol 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/140672042/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140672399/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140672727/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140673048/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140673397/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140673729/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140674078/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140674437/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.1_downarchive.part08.rar
vol 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/140667647/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.2_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140667891/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.2_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140668214/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.2_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140668492/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.2_downarchive.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140668704/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.2_downarchive.part5.rar
vol 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/140669047/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.3_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140669307/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.3_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140669599/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.3_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140669931/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.3_downarchive.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140670206/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.3_downarchive.part5.rar
vol 4
http://rapidshare.com/files/140674888/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140675211/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140675473/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140675740/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140676004/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140676084/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.4_downarchive.part6.rar
vol 5
http://rapidshare.com/files/140676373/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140676676/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140677005/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140677351/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140677644/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140677789/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.5_downarchive.part6.rar
vol 6
http://rapidshare.com/files/140683466/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140683743/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140684074/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140684383/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140684732/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140684985/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140685025/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.6_downarchive.part07.rar
vol 7
http://rapidshare.com/files/140685308/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140685534/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140685909/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140686210/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140686503/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140686688/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140686945/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.7_downarchive.part07.rar
vol 8
http://rapidshare.com/files/140687227/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140687534/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140687822/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140688135/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140688430/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140688901/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140689237/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140689512/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.8_downarchive.part08.rar
vol 9
http://rapidshare.com/files/140689844/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140690089/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140690321/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140690556/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140690804/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140691052/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140691158/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.9_downarchive.part07.rar
vol 10
http://rapidshare.com/files/140691403/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140691632/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140691870/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140692100/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140692326/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140692543/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140692802/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.10_downarchive.part07.rar
vol 11
http://rapidshare.com/files/140697770/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140698122/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140698473/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140698821/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140699141/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140699489/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140699906/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140700138/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.11_downarchive.part08.rar
vol 12
http://rapidshare.com/files/140700418/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140700641/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140700881/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140701209/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140701545/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140701761/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140702051/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140702404/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140702482/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.12_downarchive.part09.rar
vol 13
http://rapidshare.com/files/140702799/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140703174/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140703512/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140703834/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140704116/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140704373/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140704600/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140705043/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140705067/L.M.I.N.R.C.V0l.13_downarchive.part09.rar
LangMaster English in Action 4CD
vol 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/140695643/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140695871/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140696141/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140696427/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140696697/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140696953/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140697216/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140697490/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140697585/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.1_downarchive.part09.rar
vol 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/140707150/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140707429/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140707713/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140708016/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140708307/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140708601/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140708919/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140709214/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140709310/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.2_downarchive.part09.rar
vol 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/140709545/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140709844/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140710102/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140710400/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140710698/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140710891/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.3_downarchive.part6.rar
vol 4
http://rapidshare.com/files/140711243/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140711619/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140711913/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140712201/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140712492/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140712806/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140713067/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140713288/L.M.I.N.E.I.A.V0l.4_downarchive.part08.rar
LANGMaster English TOEFL
vol 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/140713544/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.1_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140713851/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.1_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140714093/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.1_downarchive.part3.rar
vol 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/140716975/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.2_downarchive.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140717221/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.2_downarchive.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140717558/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.2_downarchive.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/140717602/L.M.I.N.T.0.V0l.2_downarchive.part4.rar

Kaplan TOEFL iBT 2007-2008 Edition - Software, eBook and Audio


From the creators of the #1 TOEFL course…TOEFL® iBT Exam is Kaplan’s comprehensive guide to preparing for the TOEFL Internet-Based Test. This bestseller includes a CD with both an audio and iBT component, Kaplan’s exclusive test-taking strategies, and in-depth practice and review for every section of the TOEFL. TOEFL® iBT Exam is the most realistic preparation available for the exam.
Features:

* Full-length diagnostic testing to identify your strong and weak areas.
* 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for every answer.
* Hundreds of realistic practice questions.
* In-depth review of listening comprehension, grammar, reading, and writing.
* Effective test-taking strategies to help you maximize your score on every section of the test.
* CD audio component includes 7 academic lectures and 87 conversations for listening comprehension, plus diagnostic test listening comprehension review.
* CD internet-based test component includes 4 full-length tests with score analysis; sample questions; detailed answers; strategies for listening, structure, reading, and writing.

Size : 285 MB
MEGAUPLOAD :
RAPIDSHARE :
http://rapidshare.com/files/143999480/kaplanebook.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/144000469/kaplanTOEFLiBTsoftw.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/144000167/kaplanTOEFLiBTsoftw.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/144000209/kaplanaudio.rar

pass: booktraining.net

The LANGMaster TOEFL [2CD-ROMs]

The LANGMaster TOEFL [2CD-ROMs]


Number of CD-ROMs: 2
Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Platform: CD-ROM

Product description:

The answer for success at the TOEFL® exam

The LANGMaster TOEFL® consists of two CD-ROMs – The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Preparation Course and The Heinemann ELT TOEFL® Practice Tests. Each title is based on best-selling TOEFL® material published by the UK-based publishing house Macmillan Heinemann ELT. They are suitable for both in-class and self-study.

The LANGMaster TOEFL [2CD-ROMs]



CD 1
Rar files
ISO format
No password

part 1 | 95.7 MB | MD5: e821d4fd53a420f940fa1fb1e3595de3
part 2 | 95.7 MB | MD5: 01362a54f2379dc82d8d2597d2d3a6d3
part 3 | 95.7 MB | MD5: f1179ecf5e71ceff06a06360bb6fdefc
part 4 | 43.8 MB | MD5: a41498e0980fabc197e7120e99569fe2

http://rapidshare.com/files/50502329/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD1.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/50502337/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD1.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/50502330/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD1.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/50502299/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD1.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part4.rar

CD 2
Rar file
ISO format
No password

part 1 | 95.7 MB | MD5: cc2e4c1ebee326e8156c31f0e05a9166
part 2 | 95.7 MB | MD5: 6d3f98cfb79d24ad2fd8e7813b5105e1
part 3 | 74.5 MB | MD5: bbb7ed34d73e07ee6fe45702878d1112

http://rapidshare.com/files/50503655/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD2.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/50503661/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD2.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/50503625/LANGMASTER.TOEFL.CD2.Dr.OnLy.OnE.part3.rar

Password default : booktraining.net

Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT Audio CDs

Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT Audio CDs

Developing Skills for the iBT TOEFL continues the Compass graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the TOEFL iBT administered by ETS. In this second book of the series, students will be able to familiarize themselves with innovative question types found on the TOEFL iBT test in addtion to practicing suggested tips and skills designed to increase their test scores in all four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.


http://rapidshare.com/files/56056878/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056872/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056859/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056858/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056857/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056854/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD9.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056836/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056830/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD8.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056827/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/56056817/Developing_20Skill_20iBT_20CD1.rar

Password default : booktraining.net

Effortless English Program 4 DVD [Audio,video,book]

Image
Effortless English Program 4 DVD [Audio,video,book] | 3204MB

Author: A. J. Hoge
Effortless English uses the best research in the world, from top experts such as: Dr. Stephen Krashen, Dr. James Asher, Dr. J. Marvin Brown, Dr. Ashley Hastings, Dr. Brenda Murphy, David Long and Blaine Ray. The research is clear-- students who use Effortless English are better speakers than students who use textbooks, grammar, and self-study only. In every country, in every possible situation, students who learn with Effortless English methods always win against students who use old methods.
The course give you
* The incredible Way to Learn Vocabulary and Grammar Without Study-- Listen & Answer Mini-Stories. These lessons are simple and amazing. You learn grammar and vocabulary without study or memorizing.
* The Deep Learning method that helps members use English automatically. No more translating. No more thinking. The words just come out.
* The way to learn English in a relaxing way by listening to real English articles about interesting topics.
* The way to avoid grammar study and instead learn grammar like children-- naturally.
* How my best students learn, how they study,-- and how you can learn English faster.
* How to raise your iBT TOEFL speaking and listening scores 20%, 30%, or even 40%.
* Lessons that help you learn English 4X faster.

VOl1 -Grammar for Beginer-Beginer Level English Lessons
Grammar is not the key to speaking English easily, and fast. The best English learners are children, of course. Why? Because they don’t study grammar and they don’t learn from textbooks. They use the Effortless English Rules. This "Effortless” method is very powerful. Very, very powerful!
When you use the Effortless Method, you learn excellent pronunciation. You learn vocabulary quickly and easily. You understand grammar automatically - without memorizing it. You don't translate when you listen or speak. You speak English fast, and easily. You feel strong and relaxed when you speak English.
When you use Effortless English lessons, you become a member of a community. You use the Effortless English lessons, you write to other members, you make friends all over the world, and you learn to speak English easily.
Here’s what the program gives you:
* The incredible Way to Learn Vocabulary and Grammar Without Study- Listen & Answer Mini-Stories. These lessons are simple and amazing. You learn grammar and vocabulary without study or memorizing.
* The Deep Learning method that helps members use English automatically. No more translating. No more thinking. The words just come out.
* The way to learn English in a relaxing way by listening to real English articles about interesting topics.
* The way to avoid grammar study and instead learn grammar like children - naturally.
* How my best students learn, how they study, - and how you can learn English faster.
* How to raise your iBT TOEFL speaking and listening scores 20%, 30%, or even 40%.
* Lessons that help you learn English 4X faster.
* How to meet other English speakers and talk with them.
When you download the mp3 lessons, you would get everything you need to speak English easily and fast:
Vocabulary Lessons
These are listening lessons, not reading lessons. You learn new vocabulary by listening to me discuss new phrases. You do not study lists in a textbook. You learn phrases by listening. You download these lessons and put them on your computer or iPod. You listen to them anywhere.
Listen & Answer Mini-Stories
Next, I use the powerful Listen & Answer method to teach you English automatically. You do not read the story, you listen to it many times and answer questions. This is the most powerful English lesson you will ever have. You learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation in a completely natural way. You answer questions fast-- and automatically.
Point of View Story Lessons
Point of View lessons are next, and they are amazing. I teach you English grammar, but you do not study grammar rules. You learn English grammar naturally, like a native speaker. You don’t study grammar rules-- you learn grammar naturally, like a child.
Audio Articles
Next are real audio articles. These are real English articles about interesting topics. No text- books, and no textbook English. You improve your listening, vocabulary, and speaking by listening to these articles. It is automatic.

VOl2 -Flow English - Intermediate Level English Lessons
Flow English Lessons are the perfect addition to the Effortless English Lessons. Flow English Lessons focus mostly on deep learning of the past tense and the most common idioms. Flow English Lessons are also perfect for intermediate level learners who want to speak English faster, more easily, and more quickly.
Together, Flow English and Effortless English Lessons give you the perfect combination. You learn the most common idioms deeply. You learn the past tense deeply. You speak even faster. Flow English gives you the most common spoken English. Effortless English builds more-- giving you more advanced speaking and listening.
Of course, Flow English uses the same great system as Effortless English. You get the same great Vocabulary Lessons. You get the same great Text and Audio Stories. You get the same great Listen & Respond Stories. You get the same great Commentaries.
Imagine yourself in a coffee shop, talking with an American. You are relaxed and smiling because you are communicating easily. The words come out quickly. You feel no stress, no doubt, no worry. You are a strong and respected English speaker. Your friends are surprised because you are speaking English so well. You can do it.

VOl3 -"Success" Business English Lessons-Advanced Level English Lessons
These are not normal, boring Business English Lessons. "Success" teaches you how to improve your career, how to create a successful business, and how to make and save more money.
In these lessons you get:
* 8 complete lesson sets.
* The secrets to improving in your job or career
* The number one secret to success in business
* The "Effortless Success" audio-book, with text
* How to start your own small business
* How to market and grow your career or business

more info :http://www.effortlessenglishclub.com/

Vol4-Master Spoken English (Video course)
Designed as a self-teaching fluency-building phonics program, "Master Spoken English" provides comprehensive training via speech exercises and drills. Both fluent native speakers of English as well as those with basic English skills can watch this program to increase resonance, clarity, fluency, and expressiveness. The program provides a color-coded phonic system to aid viewers in the exercises. Word lists precede connected speech, with practice scenes (from actual movies) comprising the third and final level of training. The producers' skill and attention to details such as lighting, composition, and camera work create a program that is useful, informative, and visually pleasing. This is a fine work. Recommended.
# Practical, Intensive Speech Training
# in relaxed settings, for anyone who wants more command of spoken English.
# Comprehensive Training in speech exercises and pronunciation drills.
# A Phonic System that therapeutically realizes vocal energy and explores the musical values of speech.
# Dozens of Practice Scenes from two feature films with all the text on screen color-coded to the phonic system.
# All Original Animation detailing lip and tongue articulation, and points of vibration.
All Original Music that amplifies the phonic properties of the course.
Lesson 1: Structural Action
Lesson 2: Neutral Vowels
Lesson 3: Consonant Action
Lesson 4: More Consonant Action
Lesson 5: Connected Speech
Lesson 6: Intonation & Rhythms
Lesson 7: Practice Scenes
Lesson 8: More Practice Scenes


download link :
VOl1, 2, 3 :
http://rapidshare.com/files/141694635/E.C.E_downarchive.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141698039/E.C.E_downarchive.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141700903/E.C.E_downarchive.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141701824/E.C.E_downarchive.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141702831/E.C.E_downarchive.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141703730/E.C.E_downarchive.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141704699/E.C.E_downarchive.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141705695/E.C.E_downarchive.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141707274/E.C.E_downarchive.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141709078/E.C.E_downarchive.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141710780/E.C.E_downarchive.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141712744/E.C.E_downarchive.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141714755/E.C.E_downarchive.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141716615/E.C.E_downarchive.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141718591/E.C.E_downarchive.part15.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141720793/E.C.E_downarchive.part16.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141722385/E.C.E_downarchive.part17.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141740583/E.C.E_downarchive.part18.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141742235/E.C.E_downarchive.part19.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141748178/E.C.E_downarchive.part20.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141753298/E.C.E_downarchive.part21.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141772021/E.C.E_downarchive.part22.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141707186/E.C.E_downarchive.part23.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141708954/E.C.E_downarchive.part24.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141710671/E.C.E_downarchive.part25.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141712704/E.C.E_downarchive.part26.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141714770/E.C.E_downarchive.part27.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141716665/E.C.E_downarchive.part28.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141718623/E.C.E_downarchive.part29.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141720815/E.C.E_downarchive.part30.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141779749/E.C.E_downarchive.part31.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141725312/E.C.E_downarchive.part32.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141786919/E.C.E_downarchive.part33.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141796122/E.C.E_downarchive.part34.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141805032/E.C.E_downarchive.part35.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141814278/E.C.E_downarchive.part36.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141822962/E.C.E_downarchive.part37.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141831041/E.C.E_downarchive.part38.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141835180/E.C.E_downarchive.part39.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141841957/E.C.E_downarchive.part40.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141846279/E.C.E_downarchive.part41.rar
mirror some part :
http://rapidshare.com/files/141765004/E.C.E_downarchive.part21.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141725412/E.C.E_downarchive.part32.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141843882/E.C.E_downarchive.part41.rar

Vol4:
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230332/V2.M.S.E.L1_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230245/V2.M.S.E.L2_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230300/V2.M.S.E.L3_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230179/V2.M.S.E.L4_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230284/V2.M.S.E.L5_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230262/V2.M.S.E.L6_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230257/V2.M.S.E.L7_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/141230474/V2.M.S.E.L8_www.downarchive.com.flv
http://rapidshare.com/files/195342948/readme.zip

Password default : booktraining.net


TOEFL IELTS Toolkit - Exams, dictionaries, reading samples

TOEFL IELTS Toolkit - Exams, dictionaries, reading samples
I cant get the pic or what inside the appz.but that was contain TOEFL IELTS Toolkit - Exams, dictionaries, reading samples, vocab
http://rapidshare.com/files/152627392/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part6.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/152629040/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/152630905/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/152632608/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/152634676/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part4.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/152639915/WarungPlus.TOEFL.IELTS.Toolkit.part5.rar
Password : booktraining.net


Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test (Book & CD-ROM)





Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test (Book & CD-ROM)

Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test (Book & CD-ROM)
by Jolene Gear and Robert Gear


The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the new TOEFL® iBT test and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the TOEFL® iBT Test and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL® iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study. The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all of the question types in the exam and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and study skills. The CD-ROM includes the tests from the book plus three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL® iBT test. The audio program, available on Audio CDs or Audio Cassettes, contains conversations, lectures, and all listening material for all listening exercises and test questions.


Student Book
http://rapidshare.com/files/211747089/cambridge_preparation_to_the_toefl_ibt_by_gear.rar


Answer Key
http://rapidshare.com/files/211716834/cambridge_preparation_to_the_toefl_ibt_answer_keys.rar


Practice Test
http://rapidshare.com/files/211717513/cambridge_preparation_to_the_toefl_ibt_practice_tests.rar


Audio Scripts
http://rapidshare.com/files/211723169/cambridge_preparation_to_the_toefl_ibt_scripts.rar


Audio CD 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/211736037/CD1.rar


Audio CD 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/211731784/CD2.rar


Audio CD 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/211740227/CD3.rar


Audio CD 4
http://rapidshare.com/files/211735513/CD4.rar


Audio CD 5
http://rapidshare.com/files/211737736/CD5.rar


Audio CD 6
http://rapidshare.com/files/211741256/CD6.rar


Audio CD 7
http://rapidshare.com/files/211736186/CD7.rar


Audio CD 8

http://rapidshare.com/files/211738601/CD8.rar






Longman English Grammar


    (Votes #: 1)Longman English Grammar


Longman English Grammar

Longman Publishing Group (June 1988) | ISBN:0582558921 | PDF | 374 pages | 2.35 MB

The Longman English Grammar is an indispensable guide for all students at intermediate and advanced levels. First, it provides a comprehensive reference book of modern English grammar. Second, it looks at language from the students' point of view and so gives them clear and precise guidance on the areas of grammar they need to master for effective communication. Explains each area of grammar clearly and concisely. Uses traditional and familiar descriptions, yet takes account of modern research into grammar. Pays attention to areas where errors are commonly made. A useful Appendix gives additional help, with lists of words and phrases which often cause difficulties for learners Takes each major area of grammar, such as nouns, articles, tenses or prepositions in turn. Chapter 1 covers word order and sentence structure. Presents sections clearly with headings and numbered subsections for ease of use. Uses extensive cross references and a comprehensive index to make the information readily accessible to students. Explains each area of grammar clearly and concisely Uses traditional and familiar descriptions, yet takes account of modern research into grammar Pays attention to areas where errors are commonly made

http://rapidshare.com/files/94357691/532LEG.rar






Test It Fix It - English Verbs and Tenses - Intermediate


Test It Fix It - English Verbs and Tenses - Intermediate


Test It Fix It - English Verbs and Tenses - Intermediate

Oxford University Press (UK) | 2006 | ISBN: 9780194392211 | 88 pages | PDF | 18.73 MB

A series of books which show learners what they get wrong and how to put it right.
Learners test their English, check their answers, then test themselves again. Feedback on every answer means students really learn from their mistakes.

Key features
* A test, answers with helpful tips, and a second test on the same topic in each four-page unit.
* Twenty topics in each book.
* Twenty 'Review' pages, leaving a mini reference book once all the tests have been completed.
* Written for self-study and also suitable for use in the classroom.

http://rapidshare.com/files/108619296/819TIFI.rar


TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE (10 levels)




TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE (10 levels)


TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE (10 levels)

TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE is the most complete and extensive English software available anywhere. Become fluent in English through 10 distinct levels, and utilizing exclusive online services:


A 24/7 online adviser to answer your questions
Comprehensive Tests to evaluate your level and progress
Weekly lessons based on a relevant news topic
New Role Play activity


TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE provides language learning that is simple-to-use and increasingly effective, making learning a language fun and engaging. It’s so effective, in fact, that more than 95% of learners have progressed at least one level!*
*IDC Study – after 50 hours of learning


Highlights


2,000 hours of English learning and 10 different levels
TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE is the most comprehensive method on the market, allowing you to choose from 10 distinct levels of content, from Complete Beginner to Expert.

10,000 exercises
Covers all the skills to learn English: speaking and listening, reading and writing, grammar, vocabulary, and culture. Learn in an interactive way with dialogues, speech recognition and other cutting edge software.


The most powerful speech recognition technology on the market
TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE includes the latest speech recognition technology, giving you the most effective way of assessing your pronunciation. You will improve your English conversational skills with graphs and 3D animations, while interactive dialogues with the computer make your English learning experience fun.


10 hours of video
Full immersion in the language and culture through cultural videos – or play the part of a character in the Role Play activity.


A 24/7 online adviser
Need help learning how to use the software? Have questions about how the software works and want an answer right away? Our advisers are ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will answer your questions for free by chatting with you online.


Real News Broadcasts
Experience a new TELL ME MORE® lesson every week online, in partnership with EuroNews®. In 30 minutes you will learn about a current news topic with video, vocabulary and grammar exercises incorporated directly into the broadcast.


Test your progress
At any time during the course, you can take a test to evaluate your progress.


Learn on the go with TELL ME MORE®


Continue your English learning wherever you go:
On your PocketPC (MPEG videos, audio files, cultural texts, etc.)
On your MP3 player (Including iPods and other MP3 devices)
On audio CDs
On printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations



DOWNLOADS

http://rapidshare.com/files/190621455/TELL_ME_MORE.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621486/TELL_ME_MORE.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621523/TELL_ME_MORE.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621800/TELL_ME_MORE.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621276/TELL_ME_MORE.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621822/TELL_ME_MORE.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621381/TELL_ME_MORE.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621467/TELL_ME_MORE.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190621692/TELL_ME_MORE.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190631334/TELL_ME_MORE.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190631481/TELL_ME_MORE.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190631889/TELL_ME_MORE.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190631937/TELL_ME_MORE.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190631992/TELL_ME_MORE.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190632027/TELL_ME_MORE.part15.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190632147/TELL_ME_MORE.part16.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190632079/TELL_ME_MORE.part17.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190632276/TELL_ME_MORE.part18.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190643239/TELL_ME_MORE.part19.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645129/TELL_ME_MORE.part20.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645431/TELL_ME_MORE.part21.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190644735/TELL_ME_MORE.part22.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645456/TELL_ME_MORE.part23.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645599/TELL_ME_MORE.part24.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645656/TELL_ME_MORE.part25.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645653/TELL_ME_MORE.part26.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190645669/TELL_ME_MORE.part27.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190652776/TELL_ME_MORE.part28.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190652906/TELL_ME_MORE.part29.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190653171/TELL_ME_MORE.part30.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190653114/TELL_ME_MORE.part31.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190652082/TELL_ME_MORE.part32.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190653334/TELL_ME_MORE.part33.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190653147/TELL_ME_MORE.part34.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190652209/TELL_ME_MORE.part35.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/190651336/TELL_ME_MORE.part36.rar



Download Full English Guru English learning program








English Guru
TELESHOPPING takes immense pride in introducing to you tele shopping experience for

educational resources. English guru is a highly successful mission, compiled by the experts

i the field of English language putting years of hardwork and research to improve your

learning experience. English Guru package contains
This Get, Set and Go series provides you with valuable practical lessons including

vocabulary, grammar, sentence enunciation and writing skills.
These audio-visual aids will prove to be a great help to sharpen your spoken English skills.

The first hand experience of multimedia support along with the theoretical material

expedites your learning experience of English.
This dictionary is specially assembled for English Guru students' benefit. Apart from its

conventional use, this clubbed together with Practice book will help you enrich your

vocabulary.
You also get this comprehensive exercise book to polish your recently acquired language

skills.
To hone on your personality traits refer to this well crafted section of your English

learning course containing various tips, guidelines and solutions from a versatile

collection of subjects.
A colourfull big size TENSE CHART with this english guru package to learn basic rules of

english language.


DOWLOAD LINK 1
DOWLOAD LINK 2
DOWLOAD LINK 3
DOWLOAD LINK 4
DOWLOAD LINK 5
DOWLOAD LINK 6







The Complete
English Grammar Series






The Complete English Grammar Series
Video | English | Elearning | 1.70 GB


Video Aided Instruction’s English Grammar Series makes the tricky rules of English grammar easier to learn than ever before — whether you’re new to English or you’ve been speaking it for years!
The 10 programs in this series are each divided into 3 to 5 short lessons, making them perfect for classroom use or self-study. They’re also ideal for reviewing forgotten grammar or preparing for many verbal standardized tests such as the SAT, TOEFL, GED, and GRE. Plus, they can really help you improve your grades in school or your performance on the job!
Using easy-to-follow examples and practice exercises from everyday life, this series can help you master even the most complicated English grammar topics!
the 10 programs in this series are:

DVD 01: English Grammar: Sentence Structure
DVD 02: English Grammar: Parts of Speech
DVD 03: English Grammar: Sentence Complements
DVD 04: English Grammar: Verbs
DVD 05: English Grammar: Pronouns
DVD 06: English Grammar: Agreement
DVD 07: English Grammar: Modifiers
DVD 08: English Grammar: Parallel Structure
DVD 09: English Grammar: Punctuation
DVD 10: English Grammar: Spelling & Capitalization

DOWNLAOD LINKS
DVD 1: PART 1, PART2
DVD 2: PART 1, PART 2
DVD 3:PART 1, PART 2
DVD 4: PART 1, PART 2
DVD 5:PART 1, PART 2
DVD 6:PART 1, PART 2
DVD 7:PART 1, PART 2
DVD 8:PART 1, PART 2
DVD 9:PART 1, PART 2,PART 3
DVD 10:PART 1, PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn google adsense in urdu
 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe